Can you flip between the blue and white collar worlds?
This is a dynamic administration role that allows you to not be office bound and engage with our partners.
Want to work for a growing, people focused, organisation that strives to make a difference to the financial future of our Members and truly values their People?
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU!!!
As Partnerships Coordinator you will be required to be:
- experienced in all facets of administration.
- organising and attend onsite “depo” lunch and learns (BBQ’s), tool box meetings and product information evenings.
- liaise, develop and maintain positive relationships with external stakeholders and partners
- engagement and ongoing collaboration with both partner organisations and their employees.
- highly planned andorganised
Make your mark on this role and our business.
The Partnership Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing management of relationships that are instigated through MOVE’s partnership program. Working towards positive and engaged relationships; this is achieved through the organising, planning and delivery of lunch and learns (BBQ) and information session, with the aim of driving increased engagement and ongoing collaboration with both the partner organisation and their employees.
The Partnership Coordinator will work closely with stakeholders both within and outside of MOVE to develop and maintain communication and administration frameworks that supports ongoing programs. Working closely with the Sales Manager and Business Development Manager, the Partnership Coordinator will build trust and further uncover mutually beneficial joint initiatives with existing partners and provide feedback regarding opportunities for future business development activities for the Business Development Manager to action with a view to building our membership base.
- competitive salary PLUS a great benefits program
- great employment conditions
- subsidised stylish corporate uniform
- office located in Brisbane CBD
- study allowance available to assist your professional development
- access to our award winning lifestyle and wellbeing program
The MOVE Difference
Previously Railways Credit Union, in March 2016 we became MOVE People Driven Banking, to reflect our commitment to serving the broader transport and logistics industry at a national level.
And while our name may have changed our values and purpose have not. Our commitment to the needs of our members and delivering exceptional personalised service is the cornerstone of everything we do and the foundation of our success.
We cultivate a professional, open, supportive team environment. Our actions support our values of Integrity, Commitment, Exceptional Service, Innovation and Mutuality, do yours?
If you want to really make your mark on the MOVE brand and help our people succeed, we’d love to talk with you. To learn more about MOVE and our culture, go to https://www.mymove.com.au/about/career and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
MOVE People Driven Banking actively embraces diversity in the workplace and are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Is this the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Applications close soon... ‘Apply Now’.